InvestPro Rental Property Application
Thank you for considering renting with InvestPro Properties, Inc.
All applications are processed without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familiar status or national origin of the applicant.
Before submitting your application for rental, please review the information listed below. Properties are rented to the most qualified applicant. Properties are not considered “off the market” until a Reservation Fee has been paid. Reservation Fees must be made payable in the form of a cashiers check or money order. Reservation Fees will be applied to the first months rent upon lease signing. Rental worthiness is based on the following criteria:
- How have you handled your past obligations?
- How much monthly debt do you currently owe?
- Do you have re-established credit to offset past derogatory credit?
- Discharged Bankruptcies are acceptable under certain conditions.
- Social Security Number verification.
Civil & Criminal Search
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Have you ever been in litigation with a Landlord?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Sexual predator search.
- National Terrorist Action List.
Rental History (last 5 years)
- How often did you pay late?
- Did you leave owing money?
- How did you maintain the premises?
- Did you fulfill the terms of your lease?
- Were there any complaints against you or your guests?
Please note: Family, friends and/or roommates are not acceptable rental references.
- Do you have a job?
- How long have you been at your job?
- Is your income verifiable?
- Are there any other sources of income?
Please note: Unemployment Benefits will not be considered as Income.
- Allowed if stated acceptable on Rental List.
- No more than 2 animals per unit (if allowed).
- No attack trained animals or known vicious breeds permitted.
- Must complete a pet application and have animal approved.
- Must pay a Pet Deposit.
Please note: Does not apply to medically prescribed service animals.
Application and Fees
- Application must be complete, signed and the proper fee paid.
- Pet application must be complete and the proper fee paid (if applicable)
- A Driver’s License or other approved photo ID must be included.
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee for each applicant over 18 years of age.
- Upon approval a Reservation Fee is required to take the property off the market.
- Falsification of information provided by applicant is grounds for automatic denial of application and/or termination of tenancy with loss of all monies paid.
Don’t Think You’re Eligible?
If you feel there is a reason why you might be denied for rental, contact our office. In some instances, a higher deposit or other terms and conditions might be available to you.