Reasons Why South Florida Makes a Good Area to Invest in:
- 1/3 of all housing is renter occupied
- Housing is a basic need
- Always in demand
- Low entry point
- Good history of appreciation
- Equity will increase
- Good tax shelter/benefits
- Blue Chip location, influx of retirees and overseas investors assures capital appreciation over the long term
- The tenant makes the monthly investment for you!
One-third of all housing in the US is tenant occupied. Because housing is a basic need, it is always in demand. Historically long term rental investments have outperformed traditional investment vehicles such as the stock market, treasury bonds and CDs. Real estate can offer a low entry point and allow your assets to grow rapidly over time making Real Estate an excellent investment.
InvestPro Properties is committed to assisting investors regarding the acquisition and reorganization of their investments. For more information please contact us.