As a full-service West Palm Beach property management company, we offer the following services:
- Aggressive marketing and advertising of rental properties – InvestPro Properties spends thousands of dollars every month on advertising our vacant rental properties. Our aggressive marketing campaigns include radio, internet, print, MLS and realtor referral programs that create a constant supply of tenant demand. As a result, we receive hundreds of calls from prospective tenants.
- Initiation of leases and tenant placement – All our leases are attorney prepared by one of the top property management law firms in Florida. We don’t use generic form leases like the FARBAR lease most West Palm Beach property management companies and Realtors use! This assures that our leases are both current and compliant with all laws including those set forth by the Florida Real Estate Commission and all Fair Housing Laws as well as state laws. Our leases are geared specifically to protect you the property owner and most importantly protect your investment.
- Rigorous credit, income and criminal screening – InvestPro Properties makes every effort possible to assure that we find tenants who will pay rent timely and will take good care of your property. Our extensive screening process minimizes rental payment problems and eviction risk substantially. We run a background and credit check on everyone who is over age 18 in the home, we call and verify employment and income, get copies of Id’s, pay stubs as well as call and verify their rental history by calling current and prior landlords. We follow all federal and state real estate regulations to ensure you are in full compliance.
- Regular property inspections – We provide inspections on all properties we manage on a regular basis to ensure they are being well maintained by the tenants. These inspections are done by qualified maintenance personnel who will inform you of any issues that need to be addressed so we can protect your property from further damage. We will also update you if we find any issues with the property’s plumbing, furnace, water heaters, air conditioners and other appliances. Please contact us to learn about other property care services we offer.
- State of the Art on-line accounting and financial reporting – InvestPro Properties utilizes a web-based property management system. We provide our property owners with on-line access to view their financial statements that show when monies are collected and any disbursements that have been made. We can provide numerous reports including tenant rental histories, work order history, property rental histories, and profit and loss statements. Our system provides you, the owner, with access to the information you need when you need it.
- Maintenance coordination – This is the biggest profit center for most property management firms with as much as 50% of their revenues coming from marking up repair bills. At InvestPro Properties we don’t believe in profiting from repairs. To us, secretly marking up repair bills is unethical and creates a tremendous conflict of interest. In addition to saving you money, we provide high quality and timely maintenance on your property. Our preferred vendor relationships will save you time and money and ensure the repairs are done in compliance per State Property Code. In order to protect your property and ensure your tenants are taken care of, our maintenance technicians are available for 24-hour emergency service 7 days a week.
- Collections of rent and other payments – Our collection process is professional but tough and we are very diligent in collecting your rent in a timely manner to ensure positive cash flow. We set the expectation early on so that the tenants understand that their rent must be paid on time. In addition, as the rent payments come in, they are quickly disbursed to you through electronic direct deposit or standard check.
- Complete eviction processing – We follow proven and standard practices when it comes to collecting rent but in the event a tenant can no longer meet their rental obligation we will handle the eviction process swiftly. Our property managers are knowledgeable in state and local property management laws. If rents are not paid on time, we initiate the legal steps necessary to collect rents and/or evict tenants. We have a working relationship with one of the top eviction law firms in the state of Florida so we’ll be able to assure a smooth eviction process. We can handle the entire eviction process so you won’t have to worry about it.